fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] bug fix release?

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: [Fle3-dev] bug fix release?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:24:44 +0530

Hi,

Within the Fle3 team in Helsinki we decided that, from now on all Fle3 related development discussions will be carried out in this mailing list. Also those discussions that the Fle3 team in Helsinki is having face to face will be reported in this mailing list. So I hope this will activate the list.

And then to the topic. Could we get ready a bug fix release until the holiday season? I think the 1.4.0beta is very good and we have already fixed the most annoying bugs. Would it be possible to release 1.4.0 already next week?

To the version 1.5.0beta, which will be released in January (?), we are integrating synchronous tool called MapTool, developed by the Univ. of Murcia. The MapTool is a java applet with chat and concept map drawing tool. If you are interested in to find out how the MapTool will work with Fle3 have a look of the User Stories (long URL):

http://savannah.nongnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=942&group_id=1942&group_project_id=427

If someone is interested in to help us with this task llet us know.

Best regards,

        - Teemu