firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] A few things....

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] A few things....
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:28:38 -0500

Well to start off I would like to welcome all the new people to the list.
Second, I have not had any chance to even look at code in the past
few days since I am in the middle of a computer change. I am writing right now
from the wifes machine. I hope next week will warrent alot of new code into
CVS. Marco, how is the DB coming along? Marco, I know that you where talking
about adding some new folders to firefly/test and if you have what has been
results of testing that? To everyone else, I have got alot of email about this
being a Python project, well it is more than that, we are currently useing
Python, Perl, PostGreSQL, and XML and maybe more to come. Keep up the good work
guys(and gals if there are any).
John Hornbeck
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by OnlineOK Mail SErver]