firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] Like to join you

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] Like to join you
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:14:07 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

Iam S.Subramanian and extremely interested in joining your project related to python. Iam a  newbie as far as python is concerned because I don't have prior experience regarding programming in python. Iam extremely enthisiastic about learning and contributing in python programming.

Iam currently employed as a Network Engineer, Iam dealing with network security products such as Checkpoint, Watchguard, Novell Border manager, MS-ISA Server, Intrusion Detection System (Snort).

But as far as professional programming experience Iam zero. I have been writing programs in C language at home. I want to improve my knowledge in the programming field also by getting into projects like yours.

I would like lend my hand in the cause of developing a software using python.

I hope to get all of your support.

Happy Hacking :-)

Regards
Subramanian S