firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] A few more CVS changes

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] A few more CVS changes
Date: 06 Apr 2003 11:44:27 -0500

I have been working on a login system and think I have something that
will work. It is short and simple. I think the way we should do it is
that when we do patron files, the very first line in the file is the
encrypted password, that why a login script can just read the first line
and check it against the password that the user is logging in with. I
know this is not really the best way more than likely but it is useing
md5 encryption and is working pretty well. The new files with this are
start.py and adduser.py. Try them out and let me know. I am going to
work alittle more on the adduser.py so it will be changing soon.

--
John Hornbeck <address@hidden>