fhsst-authors

RE: [Fhsst-authors] Reminder

From: Mamiala, Thapelo \(Dr\) \(Bird Street Campus\)
Subject: RE: [Fhsst-authors] Reminder
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:21:08 +0200

Hi Mark

Greetings from Port Elizabeth.  Although never got a chance to make any
fruitful input in chemistry, I hereby wish to express my sincere
gratitude for being kept informed on what is happening in the project.
You are doing a fantastic job and keep it up.  By the way who is the
contact for the chemistry part again?

Thapelo