fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Reminder

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Reminder
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:58:52 -0700

Hello Everyone

I would just like to remind everyone that we have our annual general meeting on the 22nd of August at UCT.

We will use this opportunity to finalise our plan and funding proposal for next year - a draft will be sent around before the meeting so everyone can send in comments. We will need to release and print books next year and so being properly prepared is going to be very important.

It would be really beneficial to have as many people attend as possible. Unfortunately most people aren't even close to the Cape Town area but everyone who is it would be great to see you there.

Cheers,

Mark

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com