fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Team list updated

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Team list updated
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 17:32:32 -0700

Hi everyone

I finally found the time to update the team listing (thanks to the long weekend :). I am sorry its been so long since the last update. The new page will be up at by 18:30 PDT Sat 2nd (01:30 GMT Sun 3rd). I've sent the changes to the server but there is a delay before the webserver retrieves the changes from CVS.

Please take a look when its up and check that your details are correct. I was going to break it up into sections by book but some people work on a number of books/topics so I decided to add some icons and a key. Please let me know what you think of it. If you are missing - I apologise - please let me know and I'll correct things right away!

The page is:

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/4_team.html

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Cheers,