fab-user

[Fab-user] sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

From: Alex Robbins
Subject: [Fab-user] sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:21:17 -0600

Thanks for the quick answer to the last question.

This time the issue is running sudo on the remote hosts. I get this error:
sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

I know that I can take requiretty out of the sudoers file, but is that a security issue? Some google searching showed that capistrano has an option to make tty on connection. Is that an idea under consideration?

(Running RHEL5.)
Thanks,
Alex