emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] kaput

From: Jane Campos
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] kaput
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:35:55 -0700

You had acquired an insatiable taste for commercialtravellers. Have you no conscience, that you waste Godsgifts so shamefully?
We shall sharethe ransom fifty-fifty: fifty for Mops, twentyfive for you,twentyfive for me. Well, is this a personal letter to be sent on to him, oris it a dispatch? My new things from Paris have arrived at last.
You will of coursegive us a fairly handsome commission on the transaction.
May I ask have you sounded him on the subject?
But then he beat her on their wedding day;and he beat her just as hard every day afterwards. You get the best out of men by havingthem always new. The first lesson a crook has to learn, darling, is thatnothing succeeds like lying.
If youregoodnatured, you just get put upon.
There is a painful silence whilst he puzzles over it. Id have beaten youblack and blue sooner than lose you.
Well, you keep that umbrella to yourself next time.
I should be a good woman if it wasnt so dull. Its all very well for you twocriminals: you can do what you like.
Lots of people dont get that much to look back on. He had a wonderful collection of pistols that he hadbegun as a boy: he picked up a lot in the war. Heis sending you a present of a sheep and six turkeys. They have such niceones at that confectioners near the Place Vendôme. I should be a good woman if it wasnt so dull.
I dont seem to be able to pass the examination when theywant to promote me.
Look atpoor Harry Smiler that murdered the cop in Croydon!
I have known her fall in love with a new face twice inthe same week.
In her lily hand was a copy of TheLadys Pictorial. Sweetie: Miss Mopply has the makings of a goodbusiness woman in her. Lifes thrown away on them: they get nothing out of it.
Sell the necklace and buy yoursalvation with the proceeds.
Well, the travellers were just as bad, you know.