emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] stimulating

From: Lew Silva
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] stimulating
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:58:51 -0300

But not now, of course, now that we know nice peoplehere. Beautiful people like you are superior tobooks.
Captain Gioserro and you and I are going to the theater.
When she was gone, he sat in bathrobe andslippers, over a second order of coffee. Looks good to me, said the ex-Zenith-newspaperman.
Paris is a town for Americans that cant stand work,said Ross Ireland.
Wonder if Ill be as drya bladder as he is in fifteen years?
Shewas surrounded by amusing men, and warmed by their extravagantcompliments.
Sam was afraid that he was not tohave his rediscovery of New York. She talked about herself constantly, andnever told anything whatever about herself. Captain Gioserro and you and I are going to the theater.
Apparently she fancied the Dodsworths as additions to her circle.
When she was gone, he sat in bathrobe andslippers, over a second order of coffee. And hed thought hed behaved so beautifully tonight! Do have thevery best time you can, darling. Sam sent him atelegram, and that was quite all that he felt like doing. Dodsworth, that youll find our housetoo dreadfully bookish. I can understand that you need to goback. He admitted the cathedrals gray domination. He stared at the Rose Window, but he was seeing what it meant, notwhat it said. I dont want it in the form of a lot of expatriatessitting around Paris cafes.
Apparently she fancied the Dodsworths as additions to her circle. Married couples didbreak up, quite incredibly, after years. Doyou desire me to give you a detailed account of my expenses, likean office boy?
She seemed softer, morerelaxed, more lovely, and considerably less dependent on him.
He believed her when she insisted that she considered Gioserro amere boy.
And believe me, Im glad to be getting back to a realcountry, buddy!
Looks good to me, said the ex-Zenith-newspaperman. He took in Frans shining hair, herfreshness, her slim quickness.
Do have thevery best time you can, darling.