emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] poplar

From: Rowland Swain
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] poplar
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:38:22 -0500

The excessive and evenoutrageous price seemed to indicate as much. For something mustbe done about this unless she were better to-night.
It might even be that hewould help her out for nothing.
In consequence he retreated to his former reserve.
The excessive and evenoutrageous price seemed to indicate as much. Still, maybe, its just because of them that he isafraid to ask around here. And I wouldntundertake to send any one to a doctor like that. Then histerrible troubles in connection with all this would be over. But that would be wild of Roberta to expect him to dothat. No doctors going to think anything much of your coming to him,especially if youre alone.
And although Short was still surprised he was more thanpleased to be as helpful as he could. Theneed of additional advice or service of some physician somewhere!
If itwere Kansas City or Chicago now, he interpolated securely, Idknow what to do.
This is rather a seriousbusiness for both of us, and Id like to get her out of it if Icould. But I thoughtif you knew of any one you wouldnt mind telling me. For, supposing that this remedy did not work after all?
Besides, it will be a lot easier for you than for me. Also that he was more generous and considerate than under thecircumstances she feared he would be.
These are what I want to show you andthey wont cost YOU any more. Liggett that he had some outside duties to perform.
His mind was troubled with hard, abrasive thoughts as towhat the druggist might think, look or say.
In consequence he retreated to his former reserve. In that case he would depart for Schenectady at once,telephoning Mr.
So I dont know whether this doctorwould do anything for a stranger, although he might at that.
It would certainly go hard with any doctor around here who wascaught doing that sort of thing.
If I should be mistaken for him, or be taken for hiscousin or relative, well, then the jigs up. But that would be wild of Roberta to expect him to dothat.
How are things with the Griffiths Companyanyhow? I see him around with her occasionally, and shes gayenough.
And I wouldntundertake to send any one to a doctor like that. And although Short was still surprised he was more thanpleased to be as helpful as he could. I dont intend to pick out any doctor right around here,see. Butbefore he had wasted a moment on these, Mr.
Supposing somethingshould really be wrong with her and he could not get her out of it.
She might be all right next monthjust the same.
He would lose thebeautiful Sondra and she might even come to know how and why he hadlost her.