[emms-help] Re: "s" as a prefix binding

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: "s" as a prefix binding
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:15:38 +0200

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Yoni,

> I think that since the functionality of emms-stop is more frequently
> accessed, and more fundamental than sorting, then by the rule of "make
> the frequent case fast", emms-stop should get "s" and sort "S", or
> something else.
>
> What do you think?

Agreed. In <address@hidden> I've sent a patch to
emms-patches which fixes the bindings. You can also pull from

    http://www.tsdh.de/repos/darcs/emms

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Fighting patents one by one  will never eliminate the danger of software
patents,  any  more than  swatting  mosquitoes  will eliminate  malaria.