Re: [emms-help] Re: emms-stream-toggle-default-action

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: emms-stream-toggle-default-action
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:38:52 +0200

Lucas Bonnet <address@hidden> writes:

> How about using 2 playlists ? The regular one, and a temporary. When you
> play a stream, it's put in the temporary, and EMMS plays it. When you
> don't want to listen to a webradio any longer, you ask EMMS to switch
> back to the regular one.

Sounds very practical to me, and avoids the semantic issues.
Shouldn't this be equal to the playlist management you wanted to
write, modulo the saving to a file (which could be trivial)?

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))