[emms-help] emms-stream-toggle-default-action

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] emms-stream-toggle-default-action
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:13:31 +0200

Hello again !

I added emms-stream-toggle-default-action to emms-streaming.el, so that
users can easily toggle between add or play, according to what they want
(ie. adding the radio at the end of the current playlist, switch to the
radio when something interesting is playing, and then coming back to the
usual playlist).

Do you want to bind it to a key in the *EMMS Streams* menu ? I thought
of 't'.

Coming soon : docstring, and keybinding.

--
Lucas