emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:42:32 -0400

Ms. Conrad,

In case I haven't said it before: thank you for your persistent
testing.  It really helps.

I have seen the byte count off like that many times before.  I haven't
spent time tracking it down (everything works normally) but I suspect
url.el is miscounting somehow.

I'll see if I can't get the double-prompt fixed.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.