emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:47:45 -0400

    Mark> Org-mode: I'm becoming pretty enamored with org-mode's markup and it
    Mark>           would be nice to take the org-mode's export functionality
    Mark>           (there is already an HTML export piece) and make it easy to
    Mark>           publish org-mode items to a weblog.

    Mark>           In fact, right now weblogging.el builds on Gnus
    Mark>           message-mode buffers.  That's because it made some
    Mark>           kind of sense to me at the time.  But now that
    Mark>           org-mode has come onto the scene as a standard
    Mark>           part of Emacs23, moving to org-mode seems ideal.

What I actually want to use is psgml mode and write straight html and
not have to deal with any kind of markup at all.

I'm currently basically doing that, with the aid of the wordpress
raw-html mode.  I put in comments that say:

<!--start_raw-->

<!--end_raw-->

and write my html in between those.  Then I cut and paste the buffer
into the wordpress new post window.  I'd like to be able to skip the
cut and paste.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that
if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you
will be good.

Bertrand Russell