Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: tabulated-list sort icon is reversed
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:11:14 +0200

I think that won't work — one of the key parts of that proposal was separating individual lines.
I think we need an image, not a character.

Fair enough. To be honest I'm losing a bit of steam here, I now suspect this patch will never land because the ACSII part is unsolvable, and because I guess that using an image requires quite a lot of refactoring (displaying an inline image instead of a character is likely to be complicated).

Kind regards,
Philippe