Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 22:25:12 -0400

On Wed, 03 May 2017 15:15:42 -0400 Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

>> And with that goal in mind, do you sanctify adding .gitlab-ci.yml into
>> Emacs's repo?

RS> It is ok, but please add comments to explain that this is anticioating
RS> the GitLab server that the FSF will run for this purpose.

Sorry for the delay! I've now pushed this to master.

I added a copyright notice (assuming it's needed) and a disclaimer that
there is no endorsement implied:

# GitLab CI support for GNU Emacs

# The presence of this file does not imply any FSF/GNU endorsement of
# GitLab CI or any related entities and is intended only for
# evaluation purposes.

I didn't think it needed anything else because the forthcoming GitLab
server is too specific a task. But if you disagree, please go ahead and
add or edit the message.

Thanks
Ted