Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 21:19:36 -0400

Thanks for the offer, but it would not be feasible for anyone to help
me deal with git while communicating by email.  We would need to be in
the same room.

As for magit, we don't have legal papers to include it in Emacs,
so please don't encourage poeple to use it.

To keep Emacs honest, we must promote the tools we can include in
Emacs.  If those seem insufficient, then we should improve them.
Perhaps that includes replacing magit (if we can't get papers for
magit).

--
Dr Richard Stallman