Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: GitLab CI setup file in scratch/tzz/gitlab
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 16:35:54 +0300

On 28.04.2017 16:17, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

This way we cannot evaluate how handy it is to use it "live", for our
current work.

Of course, you can: just switch to that branch, and perhaps also merge
master, and there you go.

My "current work" is not in that branch. And, for the sake of the argument, not in master either.

If you do that, you also can't fully use the nice build failure emails because they will point to wrong commits.

Anyway, you seem adamant about making the decision first, and I'm repeating myself already.

Please go ahead and make that decision, and we can resume the argument if the decision turns out to be negative.