Re: New maintainer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:10:03 -0400

This list is for developing GNU Emacs.  I state the GNU Project's
philosophy and rules here when that's pertinent to developing Emacs.

If you want to argue about the GNU Project's basic philosophy, we have
another list for that: address@hidden  Please take your
arguments there.

--
Dr Richard Stallman