Re: More metaproblem

From: chad
Subject: Re: More metaproblem
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 15:03:31 -0800

> I'd be happy to put such info somewhere, but I'm not sure where that
> should go.  I see two problems to solve:

This might be too much of a shotgun to the problem, but what if we
added a file FEATURE-FREEZE to the master when the feature freeze
was on, along with the email to emacs-dev? It could contain the
explicit details like "Hey, please hold on to the feature for now,
and try to help us test/finish the release candidate instead.
Thanks!"

~Chad