Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:24:29 -0500

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
> Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
>> A separate question is, is this a *good* procedure for quick fixes?
>
> Just commit and push them.  There is no point in using a special branch.

Andreas, have you read BzrForEmacsDevs?

In the scenario there, 'trunk' is a bound branch.  So this would be only
a 'commit', no need for a separate command to push.  (But I'd feel more
comfortable if you checked over the entire procedure documented there,
to make sure there are no other problems lurking in the wings if one
uses the 'trunk' branch, as currently set up, for direct development of
quick fixes.)

-Karl