Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble

From: Paul R
Subject: Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:35:01 +0200

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:55:44 +0200, address@hidden said:
tomas> [snip]                      I probably wouldn't like to have
tomas> the whole XML/HTML kaboodle in that as well *unless I needed
tomas> it*.

I guess it would not be triggered unless the point is inside an XML
region. IOW, you would not see the whole XML kaboodle unless you
actually need it. Lennart, can you confirm ?

--
  Paul