Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:13:31 -0500

i must say, "yay!"

(it's not apparent to me how a consolidation is actually going to proceed - we haven't heard from dave love, it may be that python-mode.el will offer a better starting point once the changes that dave initially submitted in his neglected patch - updated with later python.el developments - is applied?  i don't know who among the people who have maintained one or the other will have time.  i'm finishing up the pdbtrack port and cleanup, even though eventual consolidation may make that moot - still not bad to have it in place, modulo any mistakes i may have made...)

ken

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Barry Warsaw <address@hidden> wrote:

--
ken