Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:29:04 -0500

    We know about Tim, Ken, Skip, Ed and myself.  Doing a quick scan
    through the svn logs, I also see these other names mentioned: Carl
    Banks, Gary Feldman, Thomas Heller, Thomas Guettler, Charles Waldman,
    Ted Whalen, Bernard Herzog, Kevin J. Butler, Alexander Schmolck,
    Francois Pinard, Hunter Kelly, Daniel Calvelo, Christian Tanzer,
    Michael Ernst, Harri Pasanen, Torsten Hilbrich, Sjoerd Mullender, Per
    Cederqvist.

    I have no idea how to get in touch with these folks.  Some of those
    attributions are more than a decade old.

The next step is to find out how muc hcode each of those minor
contributors wrote.  Probably several of them wrote under 15 lines and
we can eliminate their names from the list we are concerned about.
Who is left?