Re: GPL v3

From: Mathias Megyei
Subject: Re: GPL v3
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:12:04 +0200

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 19:46 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Just running this script is not enough -- we need someone to
> check the results, catch any spurious changes, and fix any
> files that were missed.  But the script can certainly help.
>
> If its matching criteria were more strict, it would make
> false matches less likely.

I just checked all changed files, there were no false matches.
I can post the file with all diffs (created with
'git diff > ~/emacs22base-changedgpl-diff') if somebody is
interested. The site of the gzipped file is ~60 kB.

It is possible that not all files were changed. I can look
for the missing files at the weekend.

Mathias