Re: GPL v3

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: GPL v3
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:00:04 -0400

    I just checked all changed files, there were no false matches.
    I can post the file with all diffs (created with
    'git diff > ~/emacs22base-changedgpl-diff') if somebody is
    interested. The site of the gzipped file is ~60 kB.

There is no need to post the diff, as anyone else can reconstruct
it by running the script.  What we need is for someone to do that
and check in the changes, also putting GPLv3 into the COPYING files
and the manuals which have copies of the GPL.