Re: Mac OS X, 22.0.91, configure without --enable-carbon-app

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: Mac OS X, 22.0.91, configure without --enable-carbon-app
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:50:09 +0100

Hi Yamamoto,

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu writes:
> I couldn't reproduced it.

Sorry, that was a misinterpretation on my part.

I just looked at the output of "make -n install" and didn't actually
look hard enough at the exact code generated.  I saw

  umask 022; mkdir -p /Emacs.app; \

and thought it was broken, because I didn't see the surrounding "if"
statement.

So --enable-carbon-app is not supposed to be the default on Mac?  I
would have thought that would be the natural setting.

benny