Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Peter Whaite
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:49:05 -0500

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, but are there really state buttons that are not next to options? Is
> not both yours and mine sentence wrong then? Or can you give an example,
> please?

At the top of every customize group page there is a global state button
that can be used to set or save all the options that have been changed
in the page, e.g.

      State: visible group members are all at standard settings.
   Customization of the One True Editor.
   See also Manual.

No big deal, though I don't think its necessary to say 'next to' as the
association between the State button and the option is obvious enough.

--
Peter Whaite