Re: Downloading with Emacs

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Downloading with Emacs
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:17:33 -0400

    Could not avoid testing. I believe it is a bug in the url.el -libraries.
    There is a callback telling a redirection was done. I recieve this
    instead of the one I should get when the download has finished.

    Is there anyone who understands those libraries?

I don't think anyone here really understands them.
If you want to start learning about them, so you can maintain
them, that would be very useful.