Re: GNU Kerberos breakage (was Re: emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock)

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: GNU Kerberos breakage (was Re: emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:11:19 -0400

Jeff Bailey <address@hidden> writes:
> We're having some weirdness with ticket passing and ssh.  Do you have
> experience with this?

Not much, but if you forward me the details (I don't think all these
lists need to be involved), I'll be glad to look into it.

> (Now I'm curious what your job is.  I know I've worked with you on
> something in the last 7 or 8 years, but I can't pinpoint exactly
> what).

I'm one of the Kerberos developers at MIT.  Haven't been there all
that long, but a few years ago while I was at Cygnus I was also
working part of the time on Kerberos, when I wasn't on gcc or binutils
work.

Ken