Re: GNU Kerberos breakage (was Re: emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock)

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: GNU Kerberos breakage (was Re: emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:17:09 -0700

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 02:00:17AM -0400, Ken Raeburn wrote:

> If you need help on Kerberos related stuff, I'd be happy to give
> some.  I could even make half an argument that debugging Kerberos
> problems at your site is kind of job-related, maybe.

We're having some weirdness with ticket passing and ssh.  Do you have
experience with this?

(Now I'm curious what your job is.  I know I've worked with you on
something in the last 7 or 8 years, but I can't pinpoint exactly
what).

> Yes, I'm sorry about the tone, but being shut out for a couple of
> days, with no information I could find on why, and (from Francesco's
> comments) no information coming from sysadmins, I was feeling pretty
> frustrated.

I totally understand.  I also probably came out stronger than I
expected - So many people have tended to choose the 'flame-first'
communication method. =)

--
I reincarnated for this?