Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Getting started with Emacs BiDi

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Getting started with Emacs BiDi
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:08:18 +0300

> From: Ze'ev Clementson <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:18:32 -0700
>
> > There's the "Bidirectional Editing" node in the Emacs User manual.
> >
> > How did you search for it?  Typing "i bidi TAB" shows 3 possible
> > completions.
>
> Nope, they don't show up in the aquamacs24 Emacs User manual. Were the
> bidi pages added to the manual sometime after mid-May (which is
> apparently when the last emacs24 refresh was applied to aquamacs24)?

This node was added on March 30, the day the bidi branch was merged
with the mainline.  (I'm a documentation maniac, I don't like to
contribute any code without docs.)

It sounds like the Aquamacs maintainers merge documentation even less
frequently than the code, which is really weird, since new docs can
never break anything.