edu-eu

Apologies

From: Christophe Dioux
Subject: Apologies
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:02:03 +0200

Dear edu-eu readers,

I must apologize for the long email, (writen in french and encoded in MIME QP) that you found in this mailing-list yesterday.

This message was initially sent to a mailing-list of french expression, with just a private copy to the author of the call for Porto Allegre. I didn't realize that this adress could be an alias for the present ML, and that my reply to him could lead to such an involuntary crossposting.
I won't do it anymore.

Of course, the right idea would be to repost my mail here, translated in english, but: - Translating a message of that kind in english would be far outside the field of my abilities: A too approximative translation would possibly lead to misunderstandings and useless flame wars. - I'm presently writing an a a Palm Pilot. It's a nice device, but not really appropriate to write such long messages.
;-(

Yours truly
Christophe Dioux
* Christophe DIOUX
*Ce message a été rédigé sur mon organiseur de poche,
*veuillez excuser son éventuel excès de concision.