Re: [Duplicity-talk] issues with exporting backups

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] issues with exporting backups
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:07:28 -0400

Yes that would be my read, but not knowing duplicity or rather python path
conventions it is a SWAG (Scientific Wild A$$ Guess).

Having a forward slash "/" in a file name is not "confusing" but more strictly
forbidden by the OS, so it is a little bit stronger but is the standard unix
type restriction.

So what does python/duplicity do with a filename containing a colon ":" ?

-Scott