dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #3599] ildasm offsets

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #3599] ildasm offsets
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:58:26 -0800 (PST)

--- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thursday 30 December 2004 06:14 pm, James Michael DuPont wrote:
>
> > Yes, but you will have to wait a bit longer. Please refer to my
> plan
> > that i posted to the dotgnu mailling list
>
> "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
> again and
> expecting a different result each time.". --Albert Einstein
>
> How about you try something different this time?  Like say, focus on
> one (and
> only one) problem.  Do the debugging, find the problem, fix it, and
> *then*
> tell us all about it.  But I really don't want to hear about the
> intermediate
> steps if you never actually reach the end goal.

Well, I am looking to get support and find out if other people want to
help me. my intermediate steps are useful, for example the 10 bug
reports. if we are working in a team, then communication about
intermediates are appropiate. Other people are working on the compiler
as well.

And I did fix the problem, I hacked the compiler and mono enough that
it could compile. That was my goal, and i reached it. :)

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/