dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #3599] ildasm offsets

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #3599] ildasm offsets
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:59:05 +1000

On Thursday 30 December 2004 06:13 pm, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> My patches are not meant to be checked in, but can be used by other
> people if needed. I would like to keep them open until I get to making
> them a full blown option or new tool.

The bug/patch system is not the appropriate place to put interesting bits and
pieces.  Bugs and patches should always move towards Closed.  Not stay open
indefinitely because someone, somewhere, might theoretically find it handy to
use your debug approach.  Put it on your own Web site somewhere.

Cheers,

Rhys.