Re: [DotGNU]Help.

From: Harring Figueiredo
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Help.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

 Thanks for all the answers.

 Another question: Is this documented somewhere ? - if not, could I submit a
patch to some docs to include it ?

  Thanks.

Harring Figueiredo.

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Folks, sorry to ask for this, but I have looked on
> > the docs (HACKING/README/
> > INSTALL) and could not find the solution to this. I
> > have also googled for it
> > and nothing.
> Try
>
> bash$ cscc
> -fplugin-cs-path=/opt/install/dotgnu/lib/cscc/plugin/cscc-cs
> -L /opt/install/dotgnu/lib/cscc/lib/ Hello.cs

  That was the trick !It workds now. (I Just needted to change plugin to
plugins  on the path above.)

> BAD IDEA to send your subscription password to
> the list itself :)
>
> Gopal

   Ooooopsss. I did a reply on the subsccription email I received from the bot
-- deleted all the contents (So I thought), then changed the email once I saw
it was different.