dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] difference Versioning Tag-Download / Différence Tag

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] difference Versioning Tag-Download / Différence Tag vs Download
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:17:07 +0100

The 3.2.3 was released the 2th december and the package build this day
was pushed to sourceforge the 5th.
And SCM was tagged on version 3.2.3 that is available onto sourceforge.
The commit id is 6048641.

I checked the point you are speaking about and i didn't find the difference.
The file with the tag 3.2.3 is same than the file onto sourceforge, even
for the line 879.

Can you explain how you make your check and downloads ?

--
Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).

EMail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.destailleur.fr