Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: krishna parthasarathy
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 08:00:21 +0530

that has solved my problem. i am able to run the application now
 Can you let me know if X11 package can be installed in windows. Since my requirement is add an icon on system tray & notify on updates. Can you please let me know if it is feasible on windows through GNUStep. If yes... can you let me know how it can be done.

Thanks,
krsna

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

Am 04.07.2012 um 12:10 schrieb krishna parthasarathy:

> Yes i am using windows & i installed the following versions
>
> gnustep-core-0.22.0-setup
> gnustep-devel-1.0.0-setup
> gnustep-system-0.22.0-setup
> gorm-1.2.8-setup
> ProjectCenter-0.5.0-setup
>
> I am able to open project centre from shell but when I build the converter application i am getting
>

> >> 5: /common.make: No such file or directory
> >> 50: /aggregrate.make: No such file or directory
> >> 51: /application.make: No such file or directory
> error.. what should i do to fix this error....
>
> I also tried
> source /GNUStep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

If you're using csh then you must source GNUstep.csh and not GNUstep.sh IIRC.

cheers,

        Lars