Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:01:16 +0200

Hi,

On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 08:52 CEST, krishna parthasarathy
<krishpartha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Good Day!! Still no luck getting the same error.
>
> Attaching the error i got from csh file. i didnt get any error for sh file.
> not sure how to check where is it reading from. Can you please help me out.

That's the unix philosophy, when it works, there is no output, if not necessary
;)
So the .sh file actually seemed to work. You should be able to check it with:

set | grep GNUSTEP

and you should see at least the GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES variable set.
When you then start ProjectCenter in the same shell, it should pick up this
variable
in order to find the makefiles.

hth,
Sebastian