Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal v0.9.5
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 21:31:58 +0200

Hi,

Actually, as far as I know, the makefile should not be defining GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_*, and install Terminal.app into the LOCAL domain by default.  To modify that, you'd need to set GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM during make install.  My guess is that this is a bug in the makefile, left over from the previous version of Terminal.app.
you are correct. The makefile was revisited by Nicola a long time ago, I modified it myself then and it worked with no warnings. But I always install into system so I never noticed. It is indeed a leftover.

I already fixed that in CVS Head.

Riccardo