Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))
Date: 24 Mar 2007 02:20:33 -0700

> >> Well, even if just a small JavaScript ObjC interpreter comes out of
> >> this, it would be a very cool and useful thing! :-)
> > Speaking of that... aren't you supposed to release that shiny
> > WebScript implementation ? ;-)
>
> Hehe, I'm trying to find the time to grab the sources and send it to
> you. As mentioned its "somewhat working", but quite incomplete.
> Possibly you manage to bring it into shape? ;-)

I would be happy to upload to the GNUstep repository but I am still
fighting to make my gna svn+ssh-access work. I uploaded different keys
several times... And I even copied one from the server of a working
installation. No success...

A trouble ticket wiht gna admins has already been issued, so it can't
be far away. BTW: making this work appears more complex than writing a
Web browser :-) The reason is simple: for a web browser you have full
control and you can modify your client to make it work. For ssh/svn
you can't.

Nikolaus