Re: ffcall on Darwin/PPC

From: Andrew Pinski
Subject: Re: ffcall on Darwin/PPC
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:44:19 -0700

On 3/17/07, Wolfgang Lux <wolfgang.lux@gmail.com> wrote:
I do not see how this could ever be fixed, so I'm
inclined to think that GNUstep should drop libffi.

You know I have not see any bug reports from you about libffi.  In
fact I rather have GNUStep always use libffi because it is more
supported with more targets (and the semi official base code is inside
GCC).  I am about to review the patch which used libffi instead of
__builtin_apply (etc.) inside libobjc also.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski
A GCC developer and the GNU libobjc maintainer