Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:03:46 +0800

On 9/5/06, Chris Vetter <chris.vetter@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2006-09-05 13:52:25 +0200 Richard Frith-Macdonald
<richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
>  The perennial debate
> about what's good/bad in a user interface is,  IMO, just a waste of
> everyones
> time.

Amen to that.
Especially since any 5 people will have 6 or 7 different opinions on
what really IS good or bad WRT interfaces...

is that really workable? isnt the extreme configurability going to
make the whole unwieldy?

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items