Re: Look and Feel

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:07:18 -0800 (PST)

All,

I believe we should add a link with bold, flashing neon letters on the front
page of GNUstep's website to ephasize the fact that we have a working theme
engine which allows people to dramatically alter the look of GNUstep.

Or at least add this fact to the FAQ so that it becomes unmistakeably ingrained
in the minds and hearts of potential users.    Could we possible put up a demo
which shows the extent to which GNUstep can be themed?   To my way of thinking
this would solve the constant influx of people coming into this group seeking
to educate us about the qualities of a "modern" gui.

Thanks, GJC