Re: GNUstep on MS Windows

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:50:53 +0800

On 2003-12-05 08:31:23 +0800 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

But do we need it to look like native windows such that you dont even know it is
GNUstep? I agree that GNUstep should be cross platform but it is not
Users don't need to know it's GNUstep. They don't care. You're missing the point here, and seem to be doing it rather consistently.

You like objective-c and you want to be able to write once and compile everywhere.
I do get that point. Its not about GNUstep anymore.

Just like the mozilla suite. Just better implementation.