Re: Legal issue with classes within Cocoa but not in OPENSTEP ?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Legal issue with classes within Cocoa but not in OPENSTEP ?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 13:02:19 -0000

Jak <jakw@netcourrier.com> wrote:
[software patents]
> I only hope European Parliament will finally drop this awful idea.

Hoping is no good.  You must act.  All around Europe, there are
organisations lobbying and co-ordinating campaigns against software
patents.  Please help them.  It seems that certain people in the EU
are only listening to the patent-holding businesses and the people
who have something to gain by this move.  We must find the reasonable
people and persuade them that they must act against this!

Generally, the anti-swpat organisations are known to FSF Europe
http://www.fsfeurope.org/ or FFII http://swpat.ffii.org/

Please help.  You may lose your freedom to program otherwise.
--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef@jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.