Re: Menu (Was: Re: Unimplemented AppKit classes)

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Menu (Was: Re: Unimplemented AppKit classes)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:27:25 +0000

> What about custom objects and custom views refering to those objects?
> Or just standalone objects.

All these work fine in Renaissance. I've been using them for several weeks now

...heres a custom view, with lots of outletss to textfields...

<view class="ASRPView" id="asrpView"
                theWindow="#mainWindow" resString="#resString"
                posString="#posString" colString="#colString" />

...and heres a custom object, again with a few outlets...

<instance class="Utf8Tool" id="theConverter"
                theString="#theString" theHex="#theHex"
                theMarkup="#theMarkup"/>

When you do XXX="#yyy" then the value of outlet XXX in the object is set
to te bject referenced by id 'yyy'. I am not sure what the # is
necessary - Nicola, what does it mean without the # in front of the object ID ?

-bat. [I'm a one man Renaissance fan club at the moment :-)]